www.gt4dc.co.uk
Maintain, Modify and DRIVE your GT-Four

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:35 am

Post subject: Re: engine rebuild
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:05 pm 
Clubman

Car Model: ST205
hi all
just a small update really, well this past couple of months have seen my car fund pot dwindle like a lit candle and all my plans have gone wrong, work has gone so slow its a joke then there are people that just dont pay up ahhhhhh im all pee'd off.
anyway not all bad news ive managed buy chance to come across an engine thats got pulled apart checked had a few bits that needed doing changed and the head redone. now i know its not a forged lump but what that means is i can get my car back on the road in the next couple of weeks :mrgreen: otherwise i could be waiting a long time to get things back together again and i couldnt bare to see it turn into the car that didnt get finished. so with anyluck i should be able to pick the engine up next week,

Post subject: Re: engine rebuild
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:10 am 
Junior WRC

Car Model: None
ir all depends on what power you want rely, Tim will help you with any thing your after, i know he is not a big fan of hybrids, but if you have a look at my build you can see just what you van do with it, have made 400bhp with a Turbo technincs stage 1 s148, i have a few mates runing the same turbo and have been for 5years with no problem at all, 1 of them on a stock engien bar MHG running .9bar is runing 300bhp has been for 4years

http://www.brooks-brd.co.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/Brooks.Racing.Dev