www.gt4dc.co.uk
Maintain, Modify and DRIVE your GT-Four

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:34 am

Post subject: Spaghetti
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:03 pm 
Club Staff

Car Model: ST205
Got sent this in an email and it made me giggle.

For several years, a man was having an affair with an Italian woman. One night, she confided in him that she was pregnant. Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he told her he would pay her a large sum of money to go to Italy to have the child secretly. If she stayed in Italy to raise the child, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18.
She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discreet, he told her to mail him a post card, and write 'Spaghetti'
on the back. He would then arrange for the child support payments to begin.One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife.
'Honey,' she said, 'you received a very strange post card today.' 'Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later,' he said. The wife handed him the card and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted.On the card was written: 'Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Three with meatballs, two without. Send extra sauce.'

Super White JDM ST205
http://www.gtfours.co.uk

Some people are like a Slinky .. Not really good for anything, but they make you smile when you shove them down the stairs!