www.gt4dc.co.uk
Maintain, Modify and DRIVE your GT-Four

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:16 am

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:31 pm 
Group N

Car Model: ST205
Thought this maybe of some use..

Sorry for the quality, camera was having a off day!

If you are coming from the motorway check this one out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdU9gkqHsaY - (M4 j17 via back roads to Castle Combe main entrances)

If at 6mins and 30secs into the video, its already really busy - watch this one "If B4039 busy" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5-ToBUaG0s - (swing a left (instead of right), right again up the a420 (don’t forget to wave at all the shiny cars parked up there :P), right at the pub, follow the road through and you're then at the west entrance which next to nobody uses - except me! :D

If you are coming from south/SE/SW head for Corsham (or you will drive through it after Bath/Box), then at the Cross keys pub head towards Biddestone, follow the road through which will bring you out on the a420, take a left (you're now at "2mins" into the "If B4039 busy" vid), then swing a right at the next pub and follow the road up to the west entrance which is on you're right at the top of the hill.

Or back at the a420 you can go right to the normal route in (main entrances). You will have still saved yourself queuing in the 30mins+ of traffic that’s probably already built up from Chippenham bypass :D

And if you're really stuck give me a bell 0790 4142446 as I will be in convoy with a few others :thumbsup: