www.gt4dc.co.uk
Maintain, Modify and DRIVE your GT-Four

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 pm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:54 pm 
New Poster

Car Model: None
Hi, I’ve been an owner of a gt4 for a very long time (15 years!) I’ve been a member of forums over the years and have met some great people at various events, so I’m asking if any of you could do me a big favour.

Way back in 2009 my st205 went off the road in possession of a garage (I can’t go into much more detail than that) there is now a pending court case and I’ve been asked to share how much the car is worth to a judge.

I’m wondering if anyone has a rough idea to how much my car in todays market would be worth, I have a insurance certificate that states the car had a guaranteed insurance of £9000 back in 2009 when it went off the road

I will try and list details of the car to the best of my knowledge (it’s been a long time)

1994 Celica gt-four st205 JDM
Sunroof, rear parking sensor
Immaculate show condition
Late spec side skirts, 6 spoke wheels, projector headlights with HID’s, late spec rear lights, wheel arch protectors
Interior
Leather interior, Recaro leather seats with bride rails, late spec steering wheel, late spec gear knob, battery relocated to boot, Celica late spec metal side sills, AIM MXL digital race dash with all sensors.
Engine
Walbro fuel pump
Induction system
Pace FMIC with all custom hard piping, full s/s exhaust system with custom enlarged diameter mid section and straight through down pipe, hybrid turbo (360 bhp), Iridium spark plugs, motec m4 pro ecu fully mapped by fensport.
Chassis
TEIN adjustable coil over with EDFC, new super strut components throughout fig 8’s etc, adjustable strut bars front and back, TRD brake discs with braided brake hoses.

That’s all the details I can remember at the moment, there’s probably lots more that I can’t recall as it’s been so long :(

Thank you for any help in advance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:15 pm 
Club Staff

Car Model: ST205
I'd suggest you have a look round the usual car sale websites and specifically the various GT4 related FaceBook groups to see what sort of prices cars are being advertised at, real world examples would be much more relevant for legal proceedings than opinions here, especially as we can't see the car.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:35 pm 
New Poster

Hi Sirius, good to see you are still around, I remember you from the OC way back, you had a black 205 like mine as I recall

Thank you for the advise I’ll do that

I’d also post some pictures if I wasn’t computer illiterate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:57 pm 
New Poster

https://images.app.goo.gl/RXyjqo4XpLiY1Anv8